ClimaCon2018 will take place at York University's new Student Conference Centre.
4700 Keele Street
Toronto, ON M3J 1P3
The York Student University Centre is located in the heart of the York Campus, at 4700 Keele Street, Toronto. Several Faculty of Environmental Studies student assistants are helping to plan and run ClimaCon2018, so watch for their smiling faces on the scene to help you get to where you need to go!
In the Neighbourhood - Local Transit, Biking and Walking Trails Around York University
- Bus and subway transit in Toronto is operated by the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC). For more information, visit www.ttc.ca/Routes
- Local bus routes that service the campus include the 60 Steeles West, 41 Keele, and 106 Sentinel
- The TTC Subway Line 1 (Yonge-University) stops at York University Station on campus, extending to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre in York Region, to Union Station in Toronto and Northbound to Finch Station in North York.
- GO Transit provides regional commuter train service. For more information, visit www.gotransit.com
- York University GO Station (1.6km away from Keele Campus), connecting to Barrie line
- York University Bus Loop for GO buses outside Vari Hall on campus
- There is no YRT/VIVA Bus Service into York University campus. For transit options travelling from York Region to York University, visit www.yrt.ca/en/schedules-and-maps/york-university-service.aspx
- Brampton Transit Züm Bus Rapid Transit service operates to York University. For more information, visit www.bramptontransit.com.
- Bike Lanes/Trails: Sentinel Road, The Pond Road, Finch West Trail, Black Creek Trail
- Major Roads nearest YorkU Keele Campus: Steeles West, Keele Street, Jane Street, Finch West, and Sheppard West
Transportation from Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ) to York University
- Airport designated Taxi and Limousine services are located at Terminal 1 and Terminal 3. Expect fares from $60 and up for this trip. For more information, visit www.torontopearson.com/en/toandfrom/ground
- Call for an Uber to pick up at Terminal 1 or Terminal 3. Expect fares between $65 -$100 for this trip. For more information, visit www.uber.com/airports
1. GO Transit;
a) Board Pearson Airport/North York Bus, exit at Finch Station
- Then, at Finch Subway Terminal, ride the TTC Subway Line 1 (Yonge-University) towards Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, and exit at York University Station, located in the centre of campus.
- At Finch Station, transfer to 53 TTC Steeles East bus route, exit at Yonge and Steeles bus stop
- Then, transfer to 60 TTC Steeles West bus route, exit at Steeles West and Keele Street East Side, cross this intersection to enter York University campus.
b) Board Richmond Hill Pearson Express, exit at Richmond Hill Centre. Then, transfer to GO Bus 51, 52, or 54, exit at York University.
Transportation from Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) to York University
AeroPort Taxi and Limousine Service for pick up. Toronto Taxi Services include CityTaxi Toronto, Beck Taxi, and Co-op Cabs for pick-up. For more information, visit http://www.aeroporttaxi.com/billy-bishop-airport-taxi
Call an Uber for pick-up at Queens Quay West, outside airport grounds. For more information, visit www.uber.com/airports
Toronto Transit Commission (TTC): Walk to the TTC stop at Queens Quay West at Bathurst Street East and board the Eastbound 509 Harbourfront Streetcar towards Union Station. At Union Station, ride the TTC Subway Line 1 (Yonge-University) towards Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, and exit at the York University Station, located in the centre of campus.
Transportation from Union Station to York University
Ride the TTC Subway Line 1 (Yonge-University) towards Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, and exit at York University Station, located in the centre of campus.
1. GO Transit: Board GO Train, Northbound towards Barrie, exit at York University Go Station (1.6km away from YorkU Keele Campus
2. Call an Uber for pick-up on Front Street West, outside Union Station grounds.
3. Toronto Taxi Services include CityTaxi Toronto, Beck Taxi, and Co-op Cabs for pick-up.